With years of experience in the respective industry, we are successfully engaged in offering a large spectrum of the best in grade Metal Beam Clamps to the clients. Ideal to be used in construction applications, these are precisely designed and fabricated from stainless steel metal of the highest grade with galvanized surface finish, guaranteeing high strength, corrosion resistance and durability. Comes in thickness from 5 to 10mm, and weight from 300 to 800gm, the Metal Beam Clamps can be availed by clients at moderate prices with safe box packaging.
- Ductile iron C-clamp designed for providing attachment of threaded rod to steel beams or purlin, without the
- need for drilling or welding. Easyflex EFBC is suitable for installation at both upper and lower flanges of beams.
- Suitable for use with I-beams, channels, engles or steel roof purlins with up to 22 mm flange thickness.
- Suitable for threaded rod sizes from 10 mm to 24 mm.
- Convenient means of suspending pipelines, ducting, false ceilings or equipment form structural members,
- without the need for drilling or welding.
- Permit vertical level adjustment post installation.
- EFBC clamps are denoted as universal on account of their versatile design, which provides a single
- product solution for various application situations
- They can be attached to either the upper or lower horizontal flanges of screw.
- The threaded suspension rod may either be fixed offset from the edge of the flange or directly under an inline with the set screw
- The deep throat design of EFBC clamps help ensure an effective grip on the beam flange.
- Supplied complete with hardened set screw, lock-nut.
Material : Ductile iron
Finish : Electro galvanized post manufacture.
Compliance - US Standards MSS-SP58 (type 19 & 23),MSS-SP69; EG to ASTM B633 SC3, BS 1706 FE/ZN12
B No. B-167/168, Phase II, Gautam Budh Nagar Noida Uttar Pradesh India +918071858951506