Neoprene Twin Sphere Connectors with Union Threads
- Large pressure resistance (Bursting pressure, more than 50kg./cm )
- Effective for large eccentricity thermal and bending angle.
- Superb absorption of vibration / pipe movement & stress.
- Superb resistance to water, heat, weather and chemicals.
- Low-cost installation & operation.
- Reduces system noise.
- Compensates Misalignment / Offset & Eliminates Electrolysis
Typical Applications :
- Building equipment, piping systems for industrial plants and piping systems for private residences.
- Prevention of disasters due to earthquakes and subsidence of ground.
- Waterworks, sewerage, and sanitary lines (feed-water and drainage)FCU'S, AHU'S, Pumps, Chillers, Cooling Towers, Compressors, Blowers, Fans, Absorption Machines, Etc.
- Operating Pressure : 16 kg/cm2
- Burst Pressure : 50 kg/cm2
- Vaccum Rating : 400 mm Hg
- Temperature : -10C To 70C
- Fluids : Water, Hot water, sea water, weak
- Acid, Compressed Air.
- Note : Please specify duty conditions to
- choose the correct polymer for your
- application. For higher Operating Conditions
- Please Contact Our Technical Dept.
B No. B-167/168, Phase II, Gautam Budh Nagar Noida Uttar Pradesh India 4734500