Wire Rope Static Support System
The range consists of a range of wire reels and clips with a choice of Safe Working Loads:
- G 10kg SWL
- S 50kg SWL
- Y 120kg SWL
- P 325kg SWL
- N 500kg SWL
- Wrap around applications Suitable for use with a wide range of Fixing brackets
- Cold Room Ceiling
- Trapeze Brackets
- Available with stainless steel wire for specialist applications
- Cracked concrete, Reinforced concrete, Slagged concrete.
- Key free release system
- No claw back required
- The installed nail anchor expands automatically under load, pulls the cone into the expansion clip and expands against the wall of the concrete
- Any spare material can be used on following projectsOnly wire cutter required
- Can be used as a wrap around application and with a wide range of brackets.
- Wire supplied in dispensing box - avoiding risk of wire bird nesting.
- High tensile galvanised wire 1960 N/mm² grade 7 x 7 construction, BSEN12385 Standard.
- Drill a 6mm hole to a minimum depth of 30mm.Hammer in the fixing.
- Anchor is now fixed, no claw back required.
- Unscrew the M4 locking nut and bolt until the adjustment pi is pushed back fully.
- Pass one end of the wire through the easy zip-clip in the direction of the arrow and draw enough wire to around your fixing point
- Pass the wire back through the easyex zip-clip leaving at least 15cm of wire protruding
- Tighten the M4 locking nut and bolt until the adjustment can no longer be moved.
- Pass through or wrap around your required suspension.
- Pass other end back through the zip-clip At the other end again pass the wire through the
- easy ex zip-clip in the direction of the arrowleaving 15cm of wire protruding.
- Always conrm engagement of the easy ex zip-clip on the wire by pushing the pin in the opposite direction to the arrows indicated
B No. B-167/168, Phase II, Gautam Budh Nagar Noida Uttar Pradesh India 91-120-4552743